Wednesday, December 17, 2008

About me!!


I am living in Los Angeles, right now. Actually I am telling my friends and family like that, i'm living Newport Beach City which is south of California. But, los angeles is easy to understand for them and more interesting for people who wants to come to america.

I came here for improve my english and i am still tring to improve it. That's why i published this blog. I try to write everthing about i see and think, etc. Of course i will make a lot of mistakes. I think that i already made mistakes. Anyway I need to improve my writing skill. This is the best way i thought. If you know better way to how to improve english and writng skill, please poke me!

What will i do in the future for this blog?

- I have no idea! Maybe nothing! we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment