Saturday, November 5, 2011

something new!!

New Year is coming.. 2010 was quiet interesting year for me and other people around me..
In my life, I have not found anything easily but my family.. I had plans several times about future but nothing has gone on the way.. After army, I got ALES Test - it is like GRE or GMAT) I passed it really good marks, 92 of 100.. It is enough to get scholarship to master and PHD degrees.. Last year, my friends got 78, 84 or sth similar points and those were enough to attend any universities in Turkey and they send my friedns to USA, England or wherever they wanted..
But this year, 92 points were not enough to get that, because ALES was stolen.. And nobody cares even goverment, they were also inside this business...
Now I am confused.. I do not know what to do.. My head is not clear. I have no route and it makes me crazy.. If you dont know where to go, it is not important which roads you choosed..

No comments:

Post a Comment